Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile Beth & Mari

Dear Bizi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
I am reading the twilight book, anyone reading those books? we saw both the movies and really enjoyed them.
had a nice visti with our friends and drove back home today, easy driving. pretty sunny day. cold last night 37 and we had a pit fire outslide and froze finally wnet inside and started a fire in their fireplace.
i missed the first movie when it came out... kinda would like to see them in order. i am really curious about the books... i like the genre.

glad you had a good time with your friends!

Dear Mari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
No store shopping here. That's why we have the Internet!
heheh
Quote:
It is cold here too for us. But it will start warming up again by the end of the weekend.
Change can cause me anxiety it seems, so even a weather change bothers me.
here is is getting steadily colder. the upside is that the trees outside were/are beautiful changing colors but are now starting to shed a bit... i kinda missed the optimal picture window... i might still be able to get some shots, we'll see
Quote:
'Maybe I'll make a quick run to the grocery store so that hubby can cook a big pot of something so we will have it in the 'fridge for the first part of the week.
sounds good... i used to pre-cook on the weekend for myself too. did you find something ... what's on the menu?

~ waves ~