Thread: venting
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 02:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZZ74 View Post
This will be short. I have posted many personal experiences and pictures recently to help others and at the request of others. And not one person wrote so much as a thank you. some of these pictures were very personal. It was very hurtful that although 60 to 70 people viewed the post no one was kind enough to place a comment. that is why I removed them.

I have noticed many post with "0" comments. I try to find those and at least thank the person for posting , even if I can not help them with their subject.

This has happened many, many times to me. I must be doing something wrong. the lack of support is very hurtful.
Hi CZZ74, I'm so sorry you have been hurt. You have been with the forum a long time and made LOTS of posts. We all have benefited from your experiences and learned from you. You are appreciated!
I had my first lesions last year, and it was awful experience. I remember looking at some pictures, but it was a year ago. Mine got infected and lasted so long. I also took pictures to take to my Dr. It was awful, I hope neither of us or anyone has that experience again.
I've had this 15 years and am planning on going thru HBOT in the spring.My Dr. just built 2 clinics with HBOT in each of them-about 10 min. away.
Hope you have escaped the h1n1, my husband has been sick for 3 weeks. He thinks it's sinus problems-No fever.
We live in Arizona, which I know is better for me than Oregon. The cold, rain, snow, is about 9 months out of the year. So I'm grateful we moved here.
I don't remember if you have mentioned what part of the country you live in. I know cold, wet weather doesn't do us any good. I'm going to California next week. Supposed to be 70 the 4 days I'll be there. Yesterday it rained, and was in bed all day. Our daughter and son in law are going too-a seminar on a new healthy energy drink that is coming out in Dec. The 3 of us are marketing some healthy products. They have regular jobs-my daughter is a court reporter- and son in law a commercial pilot.
My husband is having trigger point surgery on a finger Wednesday. I'm scared for him. I know that is one of the surgeries that can be the catalyst for RSD. Mine came right after surgery, but wasn't diagnosed for 4 years.
Hope this has been a good weekend for you. Please know you are valued here and appreciated. Take care, loretta with soft hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote