Thread: venting
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 03:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear CZ,

I too am sorry that you feel hurt. Unfortunately I don't have the time to read every members postings. If I can relate to the subject heading I will try to read the posting, that being said there are many days when I'm just not up to the full task, some times I and don't come to the forum for days at a time.

I like to use the "THANKS" button, it allows me to let the poster know that I've read their message and appreciate their contributions.

According to your profile statistics you have been thanked 203 Times in 113 posts.

Quote:
Total Thanks: 69
Find all thanked posts by CZZ74
Find all posts thanked by CZZ74
I've posted a picture of myself on my personal profile and unless you are a friend of mine you can't see any of my photos. I used the privacy settings to make sure I wasn't wide open to the whole Internet. Since you and I are linked as friends you have access my photos. Personally I feel more comfortable with that privacy option. As mentioned we do have a lot of drive by visitors here.

It is unfortunate that I missed a few of your postings lately. I hope you will reconsider and share your information under your profile with your friends.

MsL
Mslday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote