View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 04:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well it has been a few weeks now with windows 7, and I am about to go back to vista. There are couple of minor things that I am not happy with, but use all the time so Im having trouble getting used to these changes.

One of them is when using windows media to look at pictures I cant use the scroll wheel, it forces me to use a slider bar to zoom in or out. Very annoying. Although I was using my daughters laptop with windows 7 home edition, and I could use the wheel to zoom with. So it seems that it is only on the ultimate version that the wheel cant be used.
To verify this I checked out my son in laws pc with ultimate 7, and it also wasnt able to use the wheel.

And the main reason I am switching back is firefox keeps crashing. They say they are working on this glitch, but I like firefox too much to go without. Hopefully they get that fixed soon.

Hey stagger have you looked at the barebone offerings at tigerdirect.com? They have some inexpensive bundles that would blow the el cheapo dell's out of the water, and for a lot less than the cheapest dell.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (11-29-2009), stagger (11-30-2009)