View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 04:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't feel entirely comfortable on a ladder but I know it's paranoia rather than real danger. I'm extremely careful to have it set properly and then keep it well balanced. As a child I'd set this same ladder in the middle of the yard and climb up one side and down the other before it fell! It took practice.

I do a lot of things that I probably shouldn't. The big danger really is that I forget things. I've forgotten floor plates behind me which I backed into and a clothesline above me which caused my axe to fly up and come down on my ear. I'm extremely careful and am getting better at making allowances for a poor memory.

Working is hundred times better for me than exercise. Playing is even better yet. When working I can make allowances for weaknesses and it feels so good to be getting something done. But I never know where to quit at exercising and it seems it always gives me trouble. No matter how careful or how few repetitions then the next day the pain will be bad.

I did go swimming but couldn't stay in very long and couldn't do too much today but it's good to get out and the shopping is done now too. The water was right at 86 today.

I don't get spreading from overuse so far as I know; just pain later on.

Hope you're having a great day.
Imahotep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (11-29-2009), Kakimbo (12-02-2009)