Thread: venting
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 05:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZZ74 View Post
This will be short. I have posted many personal experiences and pictures recently to help others and at the request of others. And not one person wrote so much as a thank you. some of these pictures were very personal. It was very hurtful that although 60 to 70 people viewed the post no one was kind enough to place a comment. that is why I removed them.

I have noticed many post with "0" comments. I try to find those and at least thank the person for posting , even if I can not help them with their subject.

This has happened many, many times to me. I must be doing something wrong. the lack of support is very hurtful.
I'm so sorry that your feelings were hurt. That's a bummer, especially since you took the time to post personal pictures which were meaningful to you.

I believe that I recall that you had problems with lesions. I also seem to remember that you went to Germany for the K coma. (am I right on that?) I don't always hit the "thanks" button, I honestly didn't know you were supposed to do that all the time. I can see now that it can appear thoughtless when you don't, though. Thanks for pointing that out, and I will keep that in mind next time someone does post such information on this board.

It is good that we are all reminded occasionally that unless we respond to each other's posts, that person doesn't always know that "we," each other's "friends," have seen them. And we are all here for each other. By responding we are giving each other support.

Please know that I care, and truly hope that you feel better soon.

XOXOX Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote