View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:52 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I want to say something about my initial post in this thread...
I certainly did not mean to sound cold or uncaring to those who experience the spread of RSD. I know, it can be horrifying, and I didn't mean in anyway to belittle any new folks, or anyone who is experiencing the spread at anytime!
But, as most here know, I can get a little rambunctious and come across harshly..?

Everyone who's replied has been great.
I just wanted to point out that, if you choose to just "sit around", without "getting around", and get out and see some friendly faces, and move your body, it will deteriorate.
Depression will worsen, and that becomes a pain cycle that will require more meds.

By "Use it", I didn't mean lift weights! In the very painful areas, we should try our best to maintain our entire range of motion, unless a doctor directs otherwise.

About the Meds. I occasionally go over with my doctor, what meds can I cut down on, or discontinue?
You might be surprised, how many folks I meet occasionally who are still taking "orphaned" meds, that just aren't any longer necessary, or necessary at so high a dose!

Thanks, Be good, and remember to eat your vegetables!

pete
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sandel (12-01-2009)