View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 02:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakatak View Post
I don't know what it is, about sitting for long periods....But my feet burn and feel numb when I sit too long. I always wondered if it wasn't my arthritic lower back, but I think it is the PN.
I think this is due to poor circulation. This is another reason why I take Gotu Kola and eat raw garlic. Both improve blood circulation. I think when you sit still for a period circulation is not optimum enough to keep the symptoms at bay. I don't have this as much any more and I credit the things I take.

Ginseng and Gingko Biloba are good circulatories as well. In fact Ginseng also has antidepressant action. The American Ginseng would be optimum for us as it stimulates Dopamine and Acetylcholine. Dopamine and Acetylcholine are 2 of the most important neurotransmitters for rebuilding, maintaining and repairing nerves. The Korean or Panax Ginseng works more like a tricyclic antidepressant and increases Dopamine, Serotonin and Norepinephrine. People with Neuropathy should have one or more these in their arsenal to combat this disease.
aeb105 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote