View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 01:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Went "Bowling"!!! On a "DATE"!

Hey, I went on a "date" over the weekend and we went "bowling"! Woo hooo! I never thought I would bowl again! But, as I said in one of the other posts, if it wasn't for the info. I've learned here in these boards about vitamins, etc. I would still be at home dealing with the pain and crying.

Actually, I haven't yet told him (it was a blind date, my sister set me up with him) that I have PN, because he couldn't tell! How cool is that! Three months ago I couldn't walk down the hall at work without a cane and in so much pain I dreaded having to go to the bathroom.

Now I still have the burning, and at night the pins and needles, if I push myself too hard I get the shooting pains again, AND I feel it moving into my hands now, but the incredible debilitating pain I had before has been cut down by 80% because of the advice I have taken away from these boards. I've changed my diet, I've started vitamins, and make sure I get as much rest as I need.

You don't know how cool it was to actually go out on a date again! I doubt I'll ever get back on the dance floor, or in a sexy dress with high heels again, but hey, a single 47 year old woman can dream!

My daughter bought the "cutest" pair of shoes the other day, and they have the most adorable heels on them! Leopard print, black 4" heels, oh, so sexy. I asked her if I could borrow them... she just laughed! I didn't say I wanted to "walk" in them, I just want to put them on my feet and look at them! Maybe have a picture taken in them!

Thank you all! Happy New Year!

Terri
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote