View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 02:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi ada

..it has not snowed by me yet and i am so thankful for it...shoveling is a bi___ on the arms and back...i like it on x-mas day anad then it can dissappear till next year...
..i too use to have a pig..i loved him so much..raised him for 10 yrs(as a pet) digger was a gift from my mom for my 16 th b-day..all my friends thought i was crazy..i also had a goat (for goat milk--david was allergic to regular), rabbits,chickens,roosters and a house-broken turkey(each gifts from mom) my turkey use to sit on the couch with me and when he had to poop he went out the turkey-door and came back in...we also had 6 cats,6 dogs,2 birds,a 6ft boa snake and many fish tanks...oh almost forgot my 2 ferrets... i loved having animals..they were all part of my family...since i have been injured i have not had a pet to love(except my water frog--who is 10 yrs old) when my other pets passed or were given to farms i am afraid to get any others..have a hard enough time taking care of terry(autistic brother) and the frog..i would hate to love anything else these days that i couldn't give them the best care that they deserve..do really miss the connection of a furry little friend..they bring so much comfort and support and love..afraid i will not be good enough for them or anybody else these days...but i have the bestest childhood memories of tea parties and each animal wearing hats ...very happy time in my life....thanks for making me remember them today--gave me such a happy boost!!!!---linda
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote