10 yr Member
Frown Monday 30-11-09 a&e again 21:00-04:15am

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMCPMC View Post
Slept six hours with sleeping tablet zopiclone 7.5mg.last night
predisone 60mg
mestinon 90mg 4 times in waking hours
felt very weak today .
Organised myself as a scooter driver with shopmobility to avoid walking around town .
While walking even with the soft collar neck support the muscles in my upper back and chest increase the pressure on my breathing .
http://www.shopmobilityuk.org/
wonderful organisation with generally free equipment for use .
realised on this type of transport regular trousers let in too much cold air on a wonderful sunny,cold saturday so bought some double layer waterproof trousers with warm interiors .organised sweet !!!
Had my eyes tested again and new lenses ordered .
Sent an email to department of motor vehichle licencing informing them of mg condition to keep insurance correct on my DLA Car.
My employer is considering a written warning already for ineffiency because of my absence in preparation for dismissing me in time .What a wonderful organisation.!
I had a call from the lady who sent the letter and after great difficulty speaking to her she then said send a letter to explain everything you just told me with difficulty over the phone .
Talk about stressing you out.!The letter raising the issue of a warning letter arrived this morning .
I will be forewarding it on to my local Mp and of course the union for this harassment !
The welfare officer is coming to see me on Monday from the same organisation to help?
Every evening I visit my 93 year old mother two miles away from my home in a sheltered dwelling ,a small apartment .
As I left my house the temperature was at freezing point and I felt as if I was looking through a fog thinking it was the cold air on my glassenot further of it.
As I drove along on cruise at 30 mph I heard aan almighty bang and it shocked me.
It took me a few minutes to work out what was wrong.
I then observed that my wing mirror housing was gone .
I had obviously now realised that I had struck while driving
my wing mirror on that of a parked car.
No More Driving!!!!!!!!!
Went to A&e at 21:00pm as required by my consultant .
result a new infection don't know where yet to contact family doctor.
Refferral to eye outpatient clinic for follow up on double vision and loss of sight below first three lines .
Oh well more changes !!!!!!!!!!
PMCPMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote