Thread: Severe Headache
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 02:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Severe Headache

I have been experiencing headaches since my car accident in Nov08. I have been through Chiropractic, Massage Physical Therapy, Pain Management and then PT again myofacial(sp) release. Nothing seems to help. I have been taking muscle relaxers, I thought they were helping but I still get horrible headaches about once a week for three to four days. They put me on Topamax, and that was working for two weeks then yesterday I get a headache again. Xrays were normal, MRI of neck show slipped disc and spinal cord slightly rotated. I got Facet shots, which made the neck pain go away but nothing will help the headaches. The headaches start as tension/burning feeling at the base of skull and work up to top of head and they feel deep. Most times it is so deep it feels like a worm tying to dig out of my head. Light nor sounds bother me when I do have the headaches sneezing, bending over, laughing, and coughing make it worse. I have been keeping a journal and the PM and GP doctors cant pinpoint anything. I havent seen anyone else other than PT, GP and Chiro. Any advice would be wonderful.
gngr78us is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote