View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center MS Center has taken the official position that its a very early "CLAIM" by a handful of researchers who have "CLAIMED" a 100% success, and diagnosis rate. DHMC said that the Stanford study has been shut down by the FDA until a safer, more proven theory arises. Until further more promising research DHMC is not entertaining questions, comments or debates other than to say they are not participating in any of it, until MUCH more is known. They say they mirror the current thinking of the NMSS.

I too really hope this is the magic bullet, but sometimes you dont want to be first in line for that magic bullet. The venous structure surrounding the blood brain barrier is a very fragile thing indeed, and I am not sure I would want to be the first patient to get a stent.

I want this to be the cure! I really want this to be the cure! I am gonna sit back and watch the studies and debates unfold.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (12-02-2009), gonnamakeit (12-01-2009), jeep4wd (01-05-2010), SallyC (12-01-2009)