View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My grandpa is a musician. When I sing jazz in his band, It makes him very happy. I love to see him happy. I love my grandpa very much! He has lost weight and the shingles will just not leave him. It has almost been a year. I don't want him to die from them.

We were watching mamamia the musical and he said this is what Sharla should do for a living. He said that I am a natural.

His favorite song he likes to here from me is New York New York. He told me I am in the wrong occupation(being the health field) and that I should go into the arts. He told me this three nights ago. Well I think that he might be right. But the harsh reality is someone has to pay the bills. My singing will not do that. There will always be someone better than me. What makes him think I can make it to the top like that?

Well That is the link, our family has music talent.
I do not really have a comfortable place to sing. So I might as well sing where ever I guess. It has always been that way when I grew up. I just all the sudden stopped because I thought it was pointless to continue something if I am unable to perform it on stage. Like I wanted. So yeah. And I wanted to do some acting as well. I am sad my step mothere kept me from those hopes and dreams in highschool. All those opportunities just wasted. I am bitter over that. I am a drama queen. lol

I want to go back to acting.

Sharla

"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (12-02-2009), waves (12-02-2009)