View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Heat mat update:

Well, Oreo accepted her heat mat that we put in her bed right away. She sleeps in my studio window facing the Southern sun exposure. We just put the mat in her bed, and she seems happy.

Tippy who is currently in my photos/avatar/siggie, was a bit rattled by it yesterday. She would sit on it for a few minutes.
Today, she is sleeping on it (next to my monitor) and has forgotten to beg for food during my breakfast, in fact! Success.

I might get two more, at this rate!

Here she is zonked out:

Say Wiz....did you read some of the comments on that Amazon link?
One guy said he uses them for himself instead of a heating pad, for his back! They work on people too! and SAFER than an electrical heating type.

edit-- I just ordered two more. Only one is left from that seller at that good price with free shipping. I am going to give one to my son for Xmas and put the other on the chair that Sheba sleeps on in the living room (and take that one upNorth in the summer).

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 12-04-2010 at 03:31 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (12-02-2009)