View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 06:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello and How Do You Do?
I am a new observer and find this community and the information here to be top drawer. Thanks so much for sharing. Well, I don't know if I have MS or not. I've seen a neurologist exactly once. I have some symtpoms that sure point in that direction and I have some nonspecific lesions on MRI - but doc thinks not MS. At least not so long as my symtpoms improve.
I am an experienced member of the back problems forum on the Healthboards. Through my 2 big back surgeries I relied on those good people for support, information, and advice. What a help they have been to me.
I am a scientist and I find knowing and researching calms my fears better than anything else. I would be happy to accept my docs opinion and move on except I still have symtpoms and I think going undiagnosed might entail risks.
I have a great friend and helpmate in my husband, Chris. I spend hours everyday walking with my 2 rescue dogs and the homeless dogs living at my neighbor's kennel. I love to swim and do crafts. I have been in PT for years and do my PT stretches faithfully even though I don't seem to get any better from them - at least I tell myself I'd be much worse off without them.
Pleased to meet you - suzyq
"Thanks for this!" says:
TRESA (11-07-2010)