View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

yesterday my nightmare came true...
i took a nap and planned to shower and wash my hair before i went to the Yo Yo Ma concert.

i stepped in the shower and there was NO water. i called the office and they said give it 30 min's. i waited an hr, checked the water and all was ok. so i got in, lathered up washed my hair and had cream rinse in it. then the water started to get less and less. OMG. i managed to rinse off but instead of the water getting cold it got hotter and hotter. i HAD to get the soap off. then i barely rinsed my hair and there was NO water. i guess i was lucky to get that far. WHEN am i moving out of here? umph.

but the concert was great. Yo Yo didn't even look at music when he was playing. he was just phenomenal. it was a "late" nite but we had a good time.
val invited me to her place for dinner the first nite of Hanukah. i'm looking forward to it. saturday lenora and i are having brkfst. so all in all i'm getting out which is nice this time of yr.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (12-04-2009)