Thread: Another update
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 10:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Another update

Hey Guys, its been a few days, or a week or something along those lines..

I just got out of the hospital today, after 4 plasmapheresis procedures and 6 days in the hospital. So glad im out of there. yet i do have plasma exchanges tomorrow, monday and wednesday.

It seems to be helping, though..
It is very ahrd to believe a few days ago i could hardly walk, and could chew or swallow, now i feel great.

I also started prednisone, which i have a question about, being a typical teenager.

Can you drink on this medicine? I am a very responsible kid, and havent done it for a long time, because im usually the driver, yet sometimes its fun to do it with friends.

Im completly fine with not drinking, i just want to know what it can do.

Thanks^.

But i know i have to take it easy, and all and i plan to, becuase i dont want to go back into a crisis. (Is it possible to go back into crisis while on prednisone?)

My uncle thinks i should take the SAT on saturday, im not doing it, or gonig to school until tuesday of next week. this is my body, and without it, i cant be doing that stuff so i need to keep it healthy.

THANK YOU for those who pressured me to go to the hospital. Much worse things could have happened. You are life savers. Now i will be able to help those out who are in my position.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote