View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 10:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank You!

This was a delayed Thanksgiving for me this year as I ended up in the hospital with a blood clot / plebitis in my good leg (OOOpps! I mean my unchallenged leg. My PT told me to stop labeling my bad leg as bad and my good leg as good) so I am trying to come up with something else and the only thing I can think of is my challenged and unchallenged legs. Anyway I am so very Thankful that the RSD has not spread to both legs. They gave me antibiotics and 600 mg Ibuprofen every 4 hrs.This along with the Opana ER has actually lowered my pain levels and reduced the horrible swelling in both legs. So I really am singing praises . I was in so much pain all over my body and felt so horrible when I finally gave up and went into the ER. Good thing I did! It's almost like being reborn when you go from a 10+ pain to a managable 3-4 level of pain .Thanks again for a place to come that you can talk to others like myself that understand and can encourage. Look forward to getting to know all of you better.
tjack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote