Thread: OT my cat
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Oh yes, she allows me to do all the loving I want. I even bought some kitty treats to try to lure her on my lap. She just came and got them and then left!!!!!!!!!

In the evenings when my hubby is channel surfing, she usually prefers to be in here with me, but beside me in a little chair. She's so cute. The chair came with a tent set I bought for my granddaughter and has 'adorable' written on the back. The cats name is Adora, short for adorable.

Oh, she rarely and I mean rarely purrs. The last time I remember her purring was when we got home from being away for two days.

My daughter found a little cat in the undercarriage of her car. She rescued it, cleaned it up and fed her. She thought it was a kitten because it was so small but the vet thinks it is about 8 months old, just little. It must be used to living with a dog because she kind of bosses the dog around. Her and the dog sleep together and play all day long. That takes my daughters pets to 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 bird and 2 snakes. I don't know how she is going to react when she bring the rats in to feed the snakes.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote