View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

did u have the trial scs first? i had the trial, it worked great, then when i had the perm it did not help at all. my pain spread- originally was fingers to elbow- after the implant the pain went to my neck. my back was constantly hurting from the lead, my hip always hurt where the battery was. i got shocked all the time... i had it reprogrammed several times and nothing helped. there are quite a few others i know that have had a lot of issues with theirs.... yet there are also those who have good results. i however wouldn't recommend it. i ended up turning it off after about 6 months, and removed a year later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjny View Post
HI,
Thanks for coming :]
I am getting my Spinal Cord Stimulator in next week and I wanted to know if anyone who's had it or knows of it could shed some light my way.

Also my doctor is debating on giving me an Epidural Catheter(Tunneled) too, so if you have any advice for me, I would love to hear it.

Since I am only 17 my mom is against both, so I am trying to convince her they are okay, but all I can find on the Catheter is that it gives most people an infection so...can anyone prove this wrong?

Thank you :]