View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 10:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Now, Now, Bob . . .

You said: "It's so easy being a man now that we have been revealed as being obsolete and not really necessary. I, for one, welcome our female owners."

Thank you for the vote of confidence, but this doesn't negate the role of the male in our society (it just proves to other cultures and some people in our society that women can be just as smart, powerful, and in positions of leadership).

Ahem, remember, I was the boss of 27 full-time and 56 part-time employees and was responsible for nearly 500 kids (elementary students) and their parents, and families. For the life of me, however, I could not even fathom doing that again.

Each year the employees under me filled out evaluatiooon forms (anonymously). And every year there was one eval that was always marked as low as it could go on every area. I was hoping that the teacher was making a mistake and was reversing the low end of scores for the high. I recall sharing my concern with the school superintendent. SHE (note the gender!) said, "If you get all perfect scores, you're not doing your job." I took that one to the bank.

Thanks again for y our kind words. And remember, "You've got talent, too !"
Peg
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote