View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Abby,

I hear ya, understand what you are saying. A hug can share what I can not express. You sum up a lot of my life. I try to keep busy, it coverups the deep emotions and drain on the spirit. Gets overwhelming too.
I really would so like to crawl under a rock lately. This getting dark just after 4 pm really takes a huge blow.

Family doc says the chronic fatique syndrome is from years of pain takes the toll on they body and no answer for that. Not a good enough answer, takes too much away from life. Like you say only getting out of bed, or for me getting off the recliner when I need to. So hard with all I have going on. The mind is willing it is they body that fails me, which makes the mind said, stressed and cluttered.

I have a lamp from Home depot, or was it Boscov's. I do notice that I "like" it. There is no heat, not a lightbulb, one of those that are said to simulate sunlight. It is on a base with the arm that comes over my work area. My recliner. I do not have it on me directly, it is near my feet....I live in my recliner. It is broke.....I have slept in it for several years now.
di

Pocono area, PA

Last edited by DiMarie; 12-04-2009 at 08:10 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-05-2009), Brokenfriend (12-05-2009)