View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 10:58 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Well , in a way that is good - at least you don't have c spine problems and TOS issues.

As far as the hurting part I had the same problem, when the docs & PTs would feel around and try to find any sore spots - very rarely did they find anything.
Most of my pain seemed to be a deep in the muscle type of pain {in my forearms at the beginning & then my upper back & shoulder pains joined in later}. It didn't hurt at all for them to be poking and prodding- actually it felt great. That part baffled them as they wanted /needed} to be able to say that they could find the pain - so they could address the source { for the work comp claim}.

For a few weeks off and on I had very sore tender spots right around my elbow bones, for a short time I had a very sore wrist joint, I had the ulnar nerve hypersensitivity for months but not very sore to the outside touch - only if I leaned, rubbed or brushed it against something.

I do have a tender "bursa" ?? or something where the shoulder muscle comes over the top of the shoulder and ties into the upper arm/bicep muscle- it's a round area about the size of a half dollar, but it comes and goes, and doesn't really even hurt unless I press on it hard.