Thread: Hbot
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 01:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hbot

Well I finally got around to doing my first session yesterday. The people at the clinic were very easy to deal with. I did a 90 minute dive and watched the movie Hitch during it. Im not claustrophobic at all so that wasnt an issue but even if you were, id say the style of tank I was in is like a test tube, all glass and should give you no issues....

After my first session I felt lighter on my feet, my tinnitus subsided a bit but came back later in the day once I was exposed to some louder sounds, I played hockey that night and got a shutout so I would say so far so good! LOL

Im going an additional 3 times next week, mon, wed, and fri so I will post an update then.

Coming up on 3 years with pcs and id say these last 6 months have really been great. After seeing my chiropractor, then taking the neuroscience test and taking the supplements they suggested I started to really come out of it. I feel this could be my last factor.. I hope

The only real symptoms I have are my vision doesnt seem to be 100%, and by that I mean that awful cloudyness, as well as the tinnitus.. other than that I really feel like my brain processing and ability to think is coming back... its really making me feel confident once again!

http://www.baromedical.ca/ - this is the place im going to for the hyperbarics if you're in the vancouver area, id suggest it thus far anyways, but I guess I really dont have anything to base it against...

Ironically enough, my chiropractor is literally 2 blocks away lol
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (12-05-2009)