View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New symptoms 1 month after concussion

Hi everyone. Well it has been a month since I had my "incident". I say incident because I have no idea what it was. To one Dr it was a seizure( EEG test results back this week-no seizure during test) to another it was a mini stroke. It is what it is whatever that is. When It happened I was standing upright passed out on my feet and hit a wood floor breaking the fall with my face, needless to say I got a nasty concussion. I was unresponsive for 20-25 minutes, and I don't remember anything from before of after. I have read and read about concussions. Over the last couple weeks I have had something new happening and I need help. My Dr keeps ignoring me when I tell him this. I feel a giant wave of dizziness come over me. Very sudden, and then I can not hold my head up. My head feels like it weighs a ton. I am always sitting when this happens. The heavy head part lasts for a few minutes then goes away. The dizziness can last a bit longer. It was only happening once in a while, but now it happens 2 or 3 times a day. Help. Any thoughts?
natscoolma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (12-05-2009)