View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I always look forward to the first 'real' snowfall with those beautiful fluffy flakes. We didn't really have much this week but enough the other night to make the roads treacherous for awhile on the way home.

I wonder that I have 2 weiner dogs this weekend. Otto is staying with Bruna (she keeps stealing his Busy Bones) while his family is having an early Christmas over on the east Iowa border.

I wonder at what a busy fall this has been for me health wise, ugh. Well first the horribly sprained ankle, the next month kidney infection, then flu, then after that pneumonia, and now bronchitis. I haven't had chest problems like this in years!

I wonder that I want all new carpet but holy cow...the cost.

I wonder that I think this next fiscal year, my job will be entirely cut (and I've worked there 25 years). What a mess where I work. Well, the whole dang state is a mess financially. Sigh.

I wonder that I think very often of Ms. Alffe. Everytime I put on my pomegranate lotion (Bath & Body Works) I remember how good she smelled when I first arrived there this summer.

Yep, it's allllll about pomegranate.

I wonder that those dogs are barking about THIS time!

And I wonder if I can leave love and hugs for everyone here.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill

Last edited by Doody; 12-05-2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: I can't spell anymore. :|
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-07-2009), barbo (12-06-2009), Burntmarshmallow (12-05-2009), da duck (12-05-2009), reyn (12-06-2009), tamiloo (12-09-2009)