View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 04:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Paula Paula Paula

Never a day goes by that I don't think of you and the folks on here and wonder how you are all doing in this struggle that survival has become.

We had some great conversations over the years [can't say arguements] but I enjoyed every one of them. I learned from so many here in so many ways how to keep it together both mentally and physically.

I really do miss the commraderie we all developed as some only signed in to argue their point of the ongoing conversation and in time have come to be friends. I miss the chances now being missed to communicate as free as we all did. But times change in all things including the net.

I am doing an Ancestry of my family and finding things and peoples that I really do wish I had of had the chance to know and others maybe not. Fun thing to do, sometimes, frustrating as hell though at other times. good for the brain I guess.

Stops me from thinking though and clears my thoughts.

You take care girl and someday when you are ready we can communicate all that we don't know about each other and get this friendship where it belongs.

Let the best of all things find out your real address and deliver there.

Greg try posting more we need your friendship!
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
paula_w (12-05-2009)