View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I just came back from Walmart.

and it wasnt even that busy, but the hordes of screaming children seemed to be following us around. In the grocery side, in the yarn aisle, in the gadget aisle where my dad was showing me the kitchen stuff he wants.

It was like it was the same family of kids...and they had those stupid Heelie shoes on. (what parent lets those kids wear Heelie shoes in a store where they can crash into breakable stuff and stuff that can break them? Plus, what if they fall? They're not wearing helmets. I dont want to get splattered with brain matter when they fall down and crack their heads open)

I made sure to cough in their general direction when they kept running past our cart and pushing it out of the way...or screaming in my ear. Hope they get my cold. If they get my cold, they'll get laryingitis and they wont be able to scream.

My dad and I only went to get salad, a clicker for my outdoor Xmas lights (old clicker keeps shutting the lights off) and for me to get a pair of knitting needles. (because I need 50 pairs of size 8 bamboo knitting needles. I buy new needles almost everytime I'm there)

We walked around so I could get an idea of what my dad wants for Xmas. (well, he tells me outright which things to get. I just have to go back with my mom to get them and hopefully make her think she thought of it all)

It wouldnt have been so bad if the Wheelie-wearing-horde-of-sniffling children werent following us thru the store.

I wonder if my mom would be willing to go to WalMart at 3am, so we could shop without screaming-Wheelie-wearing-children crashing into our shopping carts....and so we could possibly have a chance of getting an electric scooter that has a decent battery and doesnt crap out on my mom back in sporting goods.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (12-05-2009)