Thread: Sad day today.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks you guys. Well DH2B pulled thru...even though he is not a cat person and has a hard time understanding my grief over a pet... he does understand that I got that cat for my 9th birthday.

He did spend all day with DD playing in the snow and decorating and then he made me some really yummy hot cocoa with a peppermint stick and a shot of irish cream topped with whipped cream...and then decided it was a good night to go out to dinner and a movie. It was sweet.

Would have been sweeter had I not discovered the punks going thru cars around here are the ones that hang out across the street with the nieghbor I actually like's kid. I went out to the garage to get something and heard my car door shut so i went to investigate.

My drivers door was sealed shut from the ice... passenger door was not and someone turned my dome light off so it doesn't come on when you open the door. Funny part is, as we were leaving to go to dinner I went in my car to grab my notebook I had left in there... and I recall the light coming on then.

twice in the last month we have both lost a quater of a tank of gas. First time I thought maybe I didn't have as much as I thought. Second time I had filled up on my way home and I know it doesn't take a quater of a tank of gas to get the 6 blocks from gas station to here. Then DH2B tells me he thinks he has a fuel leak... put two and two together, what do you get? Rotten kids that's what!

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (12-06-2009)