View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 03:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
DH has asked what I am going to get for his neices, nephews, and the like this year. I said "I am giving YOU the list!" I handed him his sisters phone numbers. He said "whats this?" I replied "its what I do every year! its YOUR turn!" he seemed stunned. I said "call your sister. Have a pencil and a peice of paper ready. she will give you a list of names of kids, and what each one wants with the right sizes and colors (god bless that girl) and then, YOU go to the store, and buy them."

I got the shocked face, and the "but you do it so well" routine. he called his sis who gave him a list. he took his list to Wal-mart and was gone HOURS! he came back looking shell shocked and possibly PTSD. I said "I dont see any bags hun, where are the presents?" He held up one small plastic bag and said..."this is IT, I am DONE! I will never do that again!" I called him a baby and snatched the bag away from him.

Inside were 12 gift cards to walmart. He went to take a nap. Mumbling something about ankle clipping old ladies in shopping carts. Poor thing.
Good for you! I cheered out loud when I read this! Good for you!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (12-06-2009), SallyC (12-07-2009)