Thread: Help!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 11:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Erin, huge hugs hun for having so many issues lately. I hope you do see a dr soon about your legs like PP said.

I do have remedies for the charlie horses though because I used to get them something awful as a teen and started having them periodically since getting diagnosed. One week I had them every night. Those things can seriously hurt and leave you sore for days. I started back taking Vit E because it is supposed to help with that and did in the past. It seems to be working because it happens much less often. It is terrible when you are fast asleep and you move and bam your leg hurts so bad you want to bite down on your pillow to keep from crying out in pain. Also if you are especially in tune with your body and know when you are about to have one, or even in the very beginning of one, point your toes towards your head(stretching your achilles tendon and calf muscles). I read that online once and starting doing it and noticed that the next day wasn't nearly as painful on the ones I was able to "catch" and do that during.

Good luck and let us know what the dr says.
AtlantaMG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (12-07-2009)