View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default There's a blizzard a comin'!

It's snowing right now, it's supposed to only drop about 3 or 4 inches by morning and then it's going to stop.

The real snow is supposed to start tomorrow night and continue into wednesday morning or afternoon.

40mph winds...blowing snow, disgustingly cold outside. 13 inches of SNOW! Snowpocalypse!!

It's time to declare a CHOCOLATE EMERGENCY!!! *cue the alarm sirens!* (well, really...isnt it ALWAYS a CHOCOLATE EMERGENCY!??)

Whenever you run out of chocolate, it's time to declare a CHOCOLATE EMERGENCY! Especially when you've got 13 inches of snow creeping towards you.

My dad stocked up on an assortment of candy bars (snickers, milky ways, twix...) from Costco, but I need chocolate almonds or at the least, some bridge mix.

On a serious note, this is supposed to be our biggest snowstorm/blizzard since 2007 (before that, our worst blizzard was in 1997. That one was on Halloween) Hopefully the weatherguy's on all the news stations are exaggerating the snow amounts.

I guess I wont be Xmas shopping till later this week...unless I take advantage of Amazon and Home Shopping Network. I have to buy my dad a camera. (he wants the Canon Rebel SLR camera...just got to figure out which one he needs)

Anyone else about to have a snowpocalypse?

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (12-07-2009), SallyC (12-07-2009)