View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 08:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if i can tell feelingoofy that i would love to exchange tater soup
recipes with her.
I also make a big pot about every other week in the winter!
I wonder if feelingoofy makes grilled cheese with her's also?
I wonder if feelingoofy knows that when my son lived at home we didn't have any leftovers either.LOL
Now i take some to my parents..
I wonder if i could leave a hug for abbie too..even if i am a bit late..
{{{warm hugs}}}
I wonder if i can tell her that sometimes we all have to take life seconds at a time.Whatever it takes to get you through.So long as you make it girl!!
I wonder if i can tell y'all that we got light snow overnight and it's 28 degrees this morning here..
When i came back from dropping my kitties off to get spayed/neutered it was still snowing
I wonder if my kitties will be ok today and if they wonder where i am...
I wonder if they are sleeping yet.I sure hope so..There were alot of animals there already even though we were right on time!They will be scared and they were in seperate cages.They have never been seperated.
I wonder if rich will call seams as well.I sure hope so...If not..I hope you call him..heehee
I wonder why people feel the need to bring up old hurts too Julie.Some people just thrive on these kinds of things..sadly!
I wonder if i can leave a {{{{hug}}}for Julie
I wonder if i can leave a {{{{{{{{bighug}}}}}}for the room.

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote