View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 04:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry about your pain, i know what you are going through. I am 23 and have been dealing with this pain for almost 4 yrs now. I hate it when the pain goes into my teeth, it is very frustrating cause you never know if its the TN or is you have an actual tooth problem. Drives me nuts. I have TN on both sides of my face, but my teeth on the left side are extremely sensitive from the TN and cause me a lot of problems. I avoid chewing on that side as much as possible and drink through a straw to avoid cold or hot liquids touching my teeth as much as possible. Other than that I try to distract myself and distance myself from the pain as much as possible, which doesnt always work. I often wonder how I am going to live with this for the rest of my life and not go completely crazy just wanting the pain to stop and go away. So you are not alone, and I hope the pain fades soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw02646 View Post
All

I was so stupid to take a perfect healthy tooth out 2 days ago because i could swear the pain was coming from it. The tooth had 2 root canals already but still was tab sensitive and i could not chew on it.
Dentist did many many xrays, Cts, nothing wrong. Now i took it out and i am in more pain than before.
I hope it will calm down sometime.
I have a pain management doctor ( he will be mad if i tell him what it did) but nothing helped so far. Elavil, Gabapentin - no luck there,
What can i do?? I am frustrated and sometimes i dont want to live anymore. I am 28 and cannot imagine living my life in pain.
What do you do?????

thank you
birgit
adupree99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote