View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 10:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen L View Post
IM still around looking in now and then to see how everyone is feeling.
Like usual, I feel guilt coming here knowing Im not as ill as so many unfortunate lovely people here.
Im alot angrier though. Ive been working harder, doing alot of house work myself, refuse to hire anyone, work until my muscles and eyes abandon me, having muscle spasms like crazy, but will not, never, give in. Im sorry, I know 7, 8 months is enough time to adjust, but I cant.
MG sucks, like any neuro disease, and I will never concede.
I like to read here because alot of people inspire me. You guys are great.
Hey Allen,

Yeah, MG sucks big time. I've had it for 11 years and I still have days I just want to kick and scream...sometimes I do. My concern for you is one of these days you are going to push too hard and the MG is going to knock you right on your butt...it always wins! If there is a support group in your area would you be open to going to one? It couldn't hurt, right? If I remember correctly you live in LI, so I would think there would be one near by. You can check with the local hospitals. One more thing...never feel guilty because you are not as ill as some others are here. We are all here to support one another, so please keep posting. Hang in there and at least try to take it a little easier.

Hugs,
Pat
Pat 110 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote