View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

At least I dont have to shovel. (I wouldnt be able to if I wanted to...kills my back, wipes me out...I can do enough to clean off the front porch, but that's it)

Our house is in an HOA that pays to plow the snow out of our driveway and they hand shovel our front porches. (think they have snowblowers for the sidewalks) I watched the snowplow guys clean off the driveway this morning before I finally went to bed at 6am. Insomnia + a bad cold = a tired Erin.

I just woke up (at 1pm) and am surprised at how much restful sleep I got. I dont remember waking up coughing. Of course as soon as I woke up, the coughing started again.

I need to go crawl into the shower and wash my hair and see if I can get to the doctor's office before the big storm hits and see if I need antibiotics for my ear that feels like someone is stabbing it with an icepick. At least if I dont make it to my doctor's office before they close, the Emergicare is even closer to my house AND the PA from my regular doctor's office works at the Emergicare. (I would hope she's there tonight if I have to go there)

The big blizzard is still on it's way, they're saying Omaha should be getting about 10 inches, and areas around us are probably the ones getting really dumped on.

geeze, this cough sucks...maybe I should just go back to sleep, since it seems like I dont cough while I'm sleeping.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote