View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 09:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi SuzyQ! I'm right there with you, which is why you'll probably see a little flurry of posts from me. I've been researching for the past 6 months trying to figure out what's wrong with me while guiding my Dr as to what tests need to be done. I finally was able to get him to order an MRI in Nov, and then I changed Dr.s to find someone who would actually listen to me. My new doc has me seeing a neurologist on Thurs. The last doc had me set up for March 3 and thought this was perfectly fine. He doesn't even realize that I left for another doc. My symptoms are classic MS and too many to list. I'm sooo tired of people asking what's wrong with me, since I look fine (except for the huge dark circles under my eyes). Anyhow, I don't see how lesions on the brain can be nothing. Maybe someone can enlighten me on this. Have you looked up supratentorial white matter? I found it helpful to take the specific words out of my MRI and google it and see what other docs or reseach said. You can learn a lot if you have some science knowledge. Is the neuro going to continue to keep an eye on this? Did she do the whole battery of balance, etc. tests?
CarolK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote