Thread: Introductions
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey Lifesaver,

I read your post and it touched me greatly. I wonder too how your mother could say such a thing to you. So because she wont say I will, I am sorry.

I under the suicidal feelings and how you would wish one to be terminal or to have the guts to end it. I cant and wont compare my little neuropathy problem to what you are going through but I have felt the same way at times. That being said I can total understand why people kill themselves when they are sick.

Back in 1996 my father was battling a cancer that attacked his whole body, so at the end of February he decided to shoot himself in the chest. While my stepmom was outside feeding thebirds she heard the shot and came in and he was still alive. She sang to him he died in her arms. I was sworn to secrecy because my father was a well known business man and my brother thought if people found out it would shame our family. I on the other hand feel that he did what he had to do. It took me a long time to figure that out!

Why did I tell you this, I felt I needed to. Just know you have my prayers, support, and love from a new friend. If you need anything ask. Would I want you to kill yourself, no, but, I would totally understand it.

Sometimes you need to stop thinking of everyone else and just think of you!

F em if they dont understand!! (Me being angry for you)

Love,
bleusz
bleusz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-08-2009), Alffe (12-08-2009), DMACK (12-08-2009)