View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile how do i talk to my shrink about my animal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewizabeth View Post
Welcome to NeuroTalk.

I don't know how to answer that question but I hope you'll be able to keep your pet. When my dad was in the hospital with end of life care, the nurses bent the rules to let us bring his cat in for a visit (through the back stairwell).

I don't think that dogs pose as much of an allergy risk. If your dog is quiet, there might be a way to work around this? Why would the size of the dog matter that much?

Make sure you're a model tenant in every other way just to pave the way to success with this. Someone else here might have some tips to help you keep your pet. Good luck. I hope it works in your favor. Our pets are so important for so many reasons.
i take my dog to the doctors a service dog is allowed in hospitals and at the drs'in californa.go to google and put in-calif state laws service dogs ada.it will give you all the information about housing public stores transportion and you don't need certifcation go to your local aspca and they should have information on licences for assistance orservice dogs
jaimie gillis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote