View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Yay! my doctor is cool!

I called my doctor's office and expressed my worry at trying to drive up there.

I'm worried about my cough, but I'm almost more worried about my driving in this weather. So, they were going to call me back if Dr. C could suggest something for my cough. I called them back instead because I was going to try to brave the snow and tell them not to worry about talking to the doctor...(it'd only been like 2 minutes since I first called them) The nurse calling me back was a little freaked because she was just about to pick up the phone and call me back.

Dr. C called in a prescription for a Z-pack (zithromax) Yay!! I'm going to have to knit Dr. C a scarf. He's so cool!

So now, all I have to do is manage to get up to walgreens. Good thing they're closer than my doctor's office is, and pretty much a straight shot out my garage door.

I just have to get out of my neighborhood. I can see the road out of my neighborhood from our 4 season deck, and there's one car on the side of the road. That's an ominous sign.

I think I'm going to McDonald's for lunch while I'm out...have to remember to bring my mother something. I'm not taking her.

I better go before the snow gets any deeper!

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote