View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default jackpot!

That's EXACTLY what i was lookin/hopin for.....to have something to use while 'stepping down' from the Fentanyl - thank you for giving me a good way to word that to my pain doc.....
but see, shows what a wimp i am - always thinking there is SOME 'magic pill' to help me get away from the OTHER 'magic pill'....
Hats off to you Cyclelops for enduring the pain to see where your TRUE pain is originating.......that's pretty darn tough. And i thought i knew 'tough' (i have 3 kids from 2 pregnancies to prove it!) ha.

YOU are doing what i WANT to accomplish....finding the 'base' as you put it.
5 yrs goes by and the pain thing gets all mixed up into one big batch of poop stew. Ain't this a dandy

The main reason i'm goin on and on about this is mainly cuz of the SCS implant i'm probably gonna end up doing (pending Ins approval)......
Just need to first make sure i know what i'm dealing with (painwise).....
Neuropathy is such a ....... mystery.
Fragmented information from the medical community is the best i've got to work with.... I'm gettin WAYYY more info from you guys!

Hope you're doin ok with your ordeal . How in heaven do you deal with this MENTALLY....i mean...doesn't it just 'get the best' of you at times ???
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote