View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I went on a little hunt threw the different neuralgia and well the thing that throws everything off for NOT being t.n. or o.n. or another cranial is you mention dizzy and vertigo. That is more a sign of head injury or concussion ,trauma of some type.
Which I am very very familiar with as I suffered face head trauma being hit from behind by a semi while i was stopped behind other cars. I had all the vertigo and dizzy... by just looking up at clouds or at the ocean, moving cars had the ringing in my ears and would "hear odd sounds too. But It was not from t.n. it was from head injury and post concussion syndrome.
So thats where I am lost . The only time another of my many contacts mentions dizzy and vertigo is from side affects of medication. it is not a symptom of t.n. or o.n. or gloss neuralgia . not as far as I know
I am going to do some home work and see if I can find some helpful info.
This is a good post ...if dizzy and vertigo is a symptom of t.n. or o.n. well your post here is very very much needed. They Experts are still learning and well we are still living with it .
I hope Another will come by and offer some help or input. Maybe I am wrong about dizzy and vertigo Not being a symptom of T.N. or O.N. ????
Off to find that out best as I can in depth.
Slow and Steady low pain to you .
I will post what ever I find out.
Sorry I wasnt able to help you. (yet )

PEACE
BMW

P.S Thank you for your service in the military. God Bless you
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EE03 (12-08-2009)