View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 07:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Spinal Cord problems and MG

Hey guys,

So I've been having a lot of back pain lately- like, really bad. I had a number of xrays done, and here are the results.

Cervical Kyphosis with reverse cervical lordosis

Minimal scoliosis

Degenerative disk changes at L5-S1

I went for a massage today, and she tried to realign my neck and massaged my chest muscles. My back hurts a lot right now, but I noticed that my hands feel different. They don't feel as stiff and constricted, with the tingling and temperature changes. Also, the edema that I have in my hands has gone down.

I'm pretty sure that the chest weakness I've had for many years now, but have learned to live with, have caused a lot of these problems. I'm feeling pretty hopeful, though, that massage and maybe a chiropractor will help a lot.

I know that Erin is having a lot of problems with her spine. Is anyone else here experiencing these types of problems? An interesting thing I read is that reverse cervical lordosis can reduce breathing capacity of the lungs by 30%. I've noticed since having my massage today that my speech seems to be better, and my breathing a bit less constricted. I honestly feel like there is a lot of nerve compression interfering with my mobility, as well as sense of touch and circulation.

I hope that you guys are all doing well. I hope to hear from you soon!

Nicky
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (12-11-2009)