Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello

I am new to this site, my sister referred me but I don't know her user name so couldn't list her. I used to post on the brain tree site under this sign in name but it wouldn't take my password for some reason. I'll try again later.

I've been offline a year and have missed my friends and the help they gave me. Not sure how long this computer will last but I'm here till it gives out.

I have what my dr. calls double depression. We just try to keep my depression from going to the point where I want to walk in front of a semi. Some days are better than others.

I live with two bi-polar people with ocds. Not easy. There are 8 of us including children in a very small house. That is enough to make anyone crazy. But we are all thankful that we have a roof over our heads and to be together.

I may post on the bi-polar board as well, to get help with dealing with my bi-polar members of the family.

We are experiencing unusual weather for our part of the country at the moment. Spent all day yesterday with no power due to the ice on the wires. It went off at about 5 a.m. and we didn't get it back on til 9 p.m. It was hard with two little boys age 4 and 2 that are addicted to their movies. Plus the cold, this new house is all electric. Not as bad as it would have been in the old house but colder than we are used to. I moved from IL to get away from this kind of weather. Ha Ha.

I am on 300 mg a day of Welbutrin and .5 mg of ativan when needed. I also get panic or anxiety attacks. Sometimes I can recognize what will trigger them and sometimes I have no clue. I'd like to try the cymbalta as I am also in chronic pain, but the program I am on will not even help pay for it, they cover my welbutrin and ativan no charge. I can't take the other two anti-depressants that they will cover, I've already tried them and they weren't right for me.

Got to go this has turned out to be longer than I'd planned.
Madd Tatter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote