View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 08:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHcrazy View Post
Hi, I was approved for Social Security Disabled Adult Child Benefits in Spetember 2009. My retoroactive payment was returned due to incorrect banking information on october 22, 2009. It took until November 30,2009 to get it all straightened out. On November 30, 2009 I recieved a payment via direct deposit for $1720 the deposit reads us treasury 310 soc sec I also recieved a direct deposit payment on December 1 ,2009 for $1720. Today I recieved two letters from ssa baltimore md the letters say the exact same thing they state " we are sending you a check for $1720, this includes the money due you through November 2009, after that you will receive $860 each mouth" My question is the checks ssa sent me for mouthly benefits or an advance of some of my back pay? ssa still owes me a lot of backpay, when will I get it? The letters I recieved today also state " when we are done working on your claim we will send you a letter explaining your benefit amount.

My guess is you would be better off calling SSA for an explanation of the payments you have and will receive, as no one here, or anywhere online, will know your exact situation.