View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Leggs,
I have known people who had to self-cath because of Baclofen. Maybe lower your dosage? Are you on LDN? My bladder behaves nicely on LDN and bowels too.

I had the Urodynamics testing. It just came back Neurogenic bladder, Duh! Like I knew that. When in a relapse I get drip leakage, but no more since LDN.

I still have urgency and frequency, but no hesitation, retention or leakage when bladder won't empty correctly or completely.

Are you in a relapse? I hope you feel better real soon.

BTW, I like female Urologists or even a male Gyno-Urologist. The male one I went to didn't really understand me too much. He is used to old people and men, not MS or women that much.

Men have the prostrate problem, so male Urologists see them more often than younger females. Older females have dropped bladders, etc.

My male Urologist had a woman in the hospital do the test. Some doctors do it in their office suite but mostly for men, which I understand.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
legzzalot (12-09-2009)