View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

It isn't too bad. I had to get off meds to really know if my IVIG is working well....I have a very high ANA and other autoimmune markers, and I want to know what is what. It has taken years to get a good clinical picture and my diagnosis is still morphing.

I keep telling myself it is all a matter of physiology. Sure there are real bad days, but, in the long run, I want a to have a good handle on what is disease versus what is med side effects, or tolerance WD.

I am on one side of the mountain and you on the other, but, hey, you have legs and you will walk over the top, and be fine....I suggest you discuss cutting back on fentanyl, by 12.5mcg steps and have some oxycodone for step down. You may not get totally off oxy or hydro, it just depends.

I don't know if you have PN, but if you do, make sure that you don't have some other disease process evolving before you have the stimulator put in. They told me my PN was idiopathic and now 5 years later, my ANA is thru the roof, and my C4 is low. I never know what a blood draw will bring.
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote