View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 10:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

We seem to be on the same page with the ON headaches. I get sharp, shooting, burning pain which starts in the upper part of the neck which shoots upwards to the base of the skull and then branches off from there. If you've read up on ON, they talk about the ram's horn pattern and that fits mine. I also get random hot spots all over my scalp. If they're touched, they burn. I also get the random spots of pain that just hurt. Nerves have a life all their own. I get the constant throbbing headache in the base of my skull and it keeps me from lying on my back. The temple pain is a hard one for me to call as it could be attributed to either conditions and my Pain doc says there is a lot of cross communication between nerves, etc....I couldn't find the diagram I'm looking for since its in the Striking Back book, so I can't direct you to anywhere. Try googling images of trigeminal nerves and you might find one. There is a separate thread on here for ON which is worth checking out. I'm still confused about the dizziness and vertigo. Has anyone checked the 8th nerve (I think that one deals with the ear but my brain is in a fog right now)? Take care and hang in there. EE
EE03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote