Thread: RSD questions
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 01:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suz66 View Post
Hi, everyone; sorry I haven't been on here for so long......miss hearing from you Dew and Daylilyfan. Anywho, I was wondering about some new symptoms. Now that the weather is getting colder, I have been waking up with my hand stiffer than usual. I really have to work it to get it moving and am having sporatic pain in different knuckles. Also, when my feet get cold, I get really bad pains and charlie horses in my arches and toes. Is this normal for weather changes or should I be concerned about a flare up coming? Any help I can get about this would be appreciated. I tried asking this on an online "ask a doctor" website and they wanted to charge me for the answer.....a few dollars wouldn't have been a big deal, but it was an unknown site and they practically wanted me to pay what would be the equivalent of a copay at the doctor's office. Anywho, I am coming to you all. Thanks and many blessings to you all during this Christmas season.
i get the same thing when it gets colder.... my hands will cramo so bad they're in like a "monster" hand position. and i'll have to rub out the cramps or go run my hand under warm/hot water for like 5 minutes to get them to go back to normal. they'll literally be stuck otherwise. and i get the bad pains/charlie horses as well.... that could also be from low potassium tho to...
suz66 (12-09-2009)